|What is Online Bill Payment?
Online Bill Payment is the secure, convenient and free way to use the Internet and your Hillcrest Bank checking account to make a payment to virtually anyone. Use Online Bill Payment to:
- Make one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Track payment history
- Make Expedited Payments with guaranteed overnight delivery
- Update or cancel payments
- Create reports of your payment history
- Receive e-mail notifications regarding your payments
- View your bills online and setup automatic payments and reminders
Note: A Hillcrest Bank checking account and separate enrollment is required to get started.
What is the Hillcrest Bank Online Guarantee?
The Hillcrest Bank Online Guarantee* provides you with some of the strongest liability and Online Bill Payment protection available.
- Zero Liability: You're not responsible for unauthorized online transactions, including bill payments, when reported promptly
- Bill Payment Promise: Your bill payments will be sent accurately and on-time or we'll refund your late charges up to $50
- Security Commitment: We will protect your transactions when you're banking and paying bills online
- Privacy Protection: Your privacy and personal information will remain confidential
*For personal Hillcrest Bank (Online Banking) and Online Bill Payment clients only. To preserve your rights under the Hillcrest Bank Online Guarantee, you must follow the guidelines for properly submitting bill payments, protecting your confidential account information, and reporting unauthorized transactions as set forth in the Hillcrest Bank Service Agreement for (Online Banking).
How much does Online Bill Payment cost?
This is a free service when paying a business. You may also send payments to individuals using the "Pay People" link for $0.50 per transaction. For more information on sending payments to individuals click here.
How much do Expedited Overnight Payments Cost?
Using our Expedited Payments System means you may never pay a late fee again!
If the organization you wish to pay is already in our extensive electronic payment database, this service is free of charge. If the system determines that your payment needs to be sent via FedEx Overnight Delivery, the cost is $14.95. If we need to send your payment via FedEx, you will need a complete street address for the organization you wish to pay.
How do I enroll in Online Bill Payment?
Simply log in to Online Banking click the "Pay Your Bills" button and go through the easy-to-follow enrollment process.
How do I get started?
It's easy to get started by following these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Bill Payment
- Go to the Payment Center to add a biller
- Have a bill in-hand to reference your account number and address information
- Make a Payment
- Once a biller has been added, you can start making payments to this biller
What is a biller?
Billers are the businesses and individuals you pay through Online Bill Payment. You create a list of your own billers by using the Add a Biller feature. You can add billers such as utilities, department stores, credit cards, and other businesses. You can also add individual billers, such as your daycare provider, your doctor, or a relative.
How is my personal information protected?
Hillcrest Bank is committed to protecting your personal information. Strict policies and procedures are in place to ensure your account information is kept confidential. Only authorized signers can access account information. Every effort is made to protect our clients from fraud. We will never initiate a request for sensitive information from you via e-mail, such as a Social Security number, Login/User ID, Password, PIN, or account number. If you receive an e-mail that requests this type of sensitive information, you should be suspicious of it. We strongly suggest that you do not share your Login/User ID, Password, PIN, or account number with anyone via e-mail.
Who can I pay with Online Bill Pay?
You can pay almost any business or individual located in the United States that you currently pay by check: your phone bill, loan payments, insurance, credit cards, and even your dentist or daycare center. *Please note you cannot pay court-ordered payments or state and federal taxes online.
Is there a limit to the number of bills I can pay with Online Bill Payment?
There is no limit to the number of bills you can pay. In fact, the more bills you pay, the more money you save on mailing costs.
Sign up today!
Log in to Hillcrest Bank Online Banking today and start paying all your bills online for FREE.