Enjoy free and secure access to your account information from any personal computer with Internet access. Manage your accounts and pay bills quickly, easily and securely any time that fits your schedule.
to your account or
for Online Banking today!
Learn more about Hillcrest Bank Online Banking by reviewing our Online Banking Quick Reference Guide.
See your latest transactions anytime!
- View images of your transactions
- Current business day's transactions
- Previous business day
- Current and Previous account statements
- Makes it easy to balance your checkbook
Pay Your Bills for FREE
Online Bill Payment is the easy way to pay and manage all your bills
- Pay bills and schedule recurring or future-dated payments
- Use Expedited Payments with overnight delivery guaranteed
- Revise payments before they are processed and sent
- Receive e-mail notifications to remind you of bill payments
- Track your payment history
- Learn more about our new Online Bill Payment system!
Manage your money from the palm of your hand anywhere, anytime with Hillcrest Bank Mobile Banking. Available for iPhone and Android devices, our easy-to-use app will allow you to view account balances, transfer money, pay bills, and more!
An e.Statement is identical to your regular paper statement, except it is in an electronic format that you can view, print and download through Online Banking. This free service gives you several benefits over traditional paper statements.
- Review your statement the day it is created
- Reduces the risk of mail fraud
- Environmentally friendly
- View statements from the past 18 months
- Learn more about e.Statements!
View & Print Paid Checks
- Images of the front & back of each check are easy to view and download
- Images retain same legal status as original check for payment disputes
Move funds between Hillcrest Bank accounts instantly
- Make instant one-time, or set up automatic transfers on a schedule you control
Get the help you need by calling 1-855-629-7618.
- Representatives are available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (CST), Saturday.
Hillcrest Bank's minimum requirement for Online Banking is the 128-bit encryption that comes with any of the following browsers:
You will also need to have Adobe's free Flash player
installed for Online Banking security authentication for all browsers. Download Adobe Flash Player
for your browser.
Protecting Yourself Online
We take the security of your personal account information seriously. You can learn more
about how we protect your information by visiting our Privacy & Security page.