Find the perfect option to fit your home loan needs.
With consistent payments and low interest rates throughout the life on the loan, the dependable Fixed Rate Loan is one of our most popular options.
- Your interest rate, monthly principal, and interest payments remain the same throughout your chosen loan term
- Various loan terms available
- A good choice if you plan to stay in your home for many years
- A low-risk product that protects you from rising interest rates
Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
Our HARP loan is the perfect solution for borrowers who are “underwater” or owe more on their home than it’s worth.
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payment and interest rate
- Refinance up to 150% of your home’s value
- To qualify, you must have a mortgage owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- Your loan must have been sold to them on or before May 31, 2009
- The current loan-to-value ratio on your mortgage must be greater than 80%
- No mortgage payment could have been missed in the past 6 months, or more than one missed within the past year
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan
Qualifying for a FHA Loan is typically easier. If you don’t have a lot of cash for a down payment, don’t have much equity in your current home, or your credit isn’t perfect, you can still take advantage of this loan option.
- Flexibility in credit, income, and equity/down payment requirements
- Includes a Mortgage Insurance Premium
- Fixed rate and adjustable rates are available.
FHA Streamline Refinance
You won’t believe how quick and painless it is to save money. But it’s true, ask one of the thousands of families who we’ve helped lower their mortgage payment.
- Available for properties currently in an FHA Loan
- Save money with a lower rate and payment
- Pay off your home faster
- No appraisal required
- Flexible credit requirements
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan
Our VA Loan makes homeownership easy for Veterans.
- Save money with no Mortgage Insurance required
- Guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Interest rates are typically lower on VA Loans, which means substantial savings to your monthly payments
- VA Funding fee can be financed in your loan or paid at closing
VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan
Our VA IRRRL makes lowering your interest rate easy for Veterans. By obtaining a lower interest rate, your monthly mortgage costs should reduce
- No appraisal or credit underwriting package is required
- Features little paperwork
- Often requires little-to-no costs out-of-pocket
- Can roll closing costs into overall loan amount
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loan
A USDA Loan (or, Rural Development Loan) allows you to purchase a home in USDA designated areas with flexible qualification requirements and a low down payment.
- Financing for closing costs is available
- Competitive, low interest rates
- Save money with no Mortgage Insurance requirements
- Flexible credit qualifications
- The USDA one-time guaranty fee can be financed or paid at closing, annual fee can be part of the monthly mortgage payment
Borrow more with a Jumbo Loan from Hillcrest Bank. A Jumbo Loan provides financing for loan amounts higher than conforming loan limits. If you have a high property value, you should consider our Jumbo Loan product.
- Provides a quick turnaround for your property financing
- Borrow up to $3 million with our competitive rates
- Various loan terms available
- Lower your initial payments with our 3, 5, 7, or 10 year adjustable rate Jumbo
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Whether buying a home or refinancing your current mortgage, our ARM is perfect for the buyer who prefers a lower interest rate and monthly payment during the initial time period.
- Your interest rate, monthly principal, and interest (P&I) payments remain the same for an initial period then adjust annually
- You may be able to add an interest-only payment feature
- Provides flexibility if you plan to stay in your home for a short term, or if you expect future income growth
- ARMs can save you money with a lower initial interest rate than one of our typical fixed-rate mortgages
Reverse Mortgage Loan
The numerous advantages of a Reverse Mortgage Loan, also known as a HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage) is available to homeowners if you’re aged 62 or older and occupy the property as your primary residence. (These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency)
- Eliminate your monthly mortgage payment. Borrower is still responsible to pay real estate taxes, hazard insurance, and flood insurance (if applicable) in addition to costs for maintaining the property
- Limited income and credit requirements
- Must have sufficient equity if your home
- Enjoy financial flexibility
- HECM Reverse Mortgages are Government Insured
Home Equity Line of Credit
Our HELOC options gives homeowners peace of mind. If you use our HELOC, you will have cash available to you when and if you need it. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re a homeowner and need cash fast, you would be an excellent candidate for our Second Mortgage Loan. This gives you relief by providing you with one lump payment from the equity in your home.
- Borrow up to 89.9% of your home’s equity
- Use the money to consolidate debt, make home improvements, or even start your own business
- Fixed payments mean you are protected from interest rate increases
Haven’t started working with a banker yet?